Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snow or Grapple?

A freak cold storm came through Phoenix Feb 20th. There was snow in Scottsdale and North Phoenix,  and lots was dumped on the Superstition mountains.

 

This was during the day about 1 o'clock.

Later in the evening when people were heading home from work, about 6 o'clock it started to rain and snow, or grapple as the news people call it. Paul stopped at quick trip and said that when he left there were several cars that had spun out all over the place.
This is just as he got home from driving, not from sitting out front, I had just gone out to see if it was raining because I could hear it on the roof and it did not sound quite like rain.
So if you can make a snow ball is it snow or grapple?

4 comments:

Emilee said...

Definitely snow! I've seen it fall once or twice in my time, and it was the same!

Cristal said...

I guess I cant move back to Arizona. If its gonna start snowing there then where am I supposed to escape the snow in utah to?!?!

Dawn said...

I say snow if you can make a snow ball!

Unknown said...

I love snow! It is snow definetly