Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tagged

5 things I was doing 5 years ago
Learning to be the new RS president in my ward and finding that it wieghed on my mind and my heart 24/7
Working for Athena's sewing drapes (part time)
Homeschooling
Trying to be more Christlike when I just wanted to slug one of my daughter's boyfriends
Planting apple trees

5 things on my to do list today
Pick up school bus from mechanic
Help Jen and Adam with their move
Laundry/Shopping
Take Emilee to dinner and to the YW broadcast
Chaperone a 14-18 dance with Mikie

5 things I would buy with a million dollars
Pay off mortgage
Buy property by Clints Well
Build small 1 bedroom cabin with LARGE kitchen gathering space.
Purchase Caboose and 2 sleeper cars for guests
Make spaces for toy haulers and trailers so family could come cool off and relax

5 places I have lived
Flagstaff, AZ
Yuma, AZ
Mesa, AZ
Chandler, AZ
Elysian Fields, TX

5 jobs I have held
bag girl at Alpha Beta
Cashier
Researcher for Arizona Bank
Fast food
Route driver for newspaper

5 people I tag
Cristal
Jill
Lori
Judy
Jena

No comments: